No longer updated! Instead check out INALJ International for non-U.S. based postings!
Have your job seen by the most job hunters! Get more qualified applicants!
Place a sponsored ad today! Details here
ALL individual jobs are found in pdf format at this link
All lists of additional sites to check will remain below, here on this page
- UKLibraryJobs is a fantastic Twitter feed of as many UK lib jobs as they can find. Check it out!
- University of Leicester’s Jobs Desk features museum jobs from around the world, but mostly the UK.
- City Professionals, based in London, specializes in information and knowledge management placements.
- Jobs Desk (hosted by the University of Leicester) is the best place to look for museum and gallery jobs in the UK.
- London-based Glen Recruitment places all types of information professionals and assistants in the UK.
- CILIP publishes a yearly “Graduate Training Opportunities” publication that lists a number of vacancies for library trainees.
- “Job Hunting in the U.K.” by Jaclyn Bedoya gives advice for U.S. librarians wanting to make the move.
- Jobs.ac.uk lets you search or browse information management positions — most in Great Britain, some international.
- FreePint jobs has changed to Jinfo, and posts information jobs in the UK. Also sign up for a free newsletter to receive job postings and career advice via e-mail.
- The Lisjobnet is the online version of CILIP’s recruitment journal, and lists positions in the UK.
- The NISS Job Vacancies page lists library and information science positions in the UK.
- Sue Hill Recruitment is based in London, and recruits information professionals.
- LIBEX is the International Library and Information Job Exchange. “LIBEX acts as a clearinghouse for CILIP Members and library and information staff in other countries who are interested in arranging a job exchange between a UK based post and a non-UK based post.”
- TFPL Recruitment is an agency that places librarians and “information professionals” in permanent and contract positions, both in the United States and the UK.
- The IT Job Board has over 20k IT Jobs with clients including Google and British Airways.
- TechnoJobs is a specialist IT and Technical jobsite that had thousands of IT jobs, both contract and permanent, advertised on their website every month including the biggest employer brands.
- DiversityJobs.co.uk is the UK’s largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site. We attract quality candidates from a diverse talent pool, help them find out more about your organisation and select the right applicants for your positions.
- Reed.co.uk is the UK’s #1 job site featuring vacancies from over 8,000 recruiters, including private and public sector employers, leading recruitment agencies and consultants from Reed’s network of 350 offices across the UK, and around the world.
- TES Connect has the largest selection of academic, education, teaching and support positions for the world’s largest network of teachers and teaching professionals.
- Computer Futures has a large range of IT roles, including: java, .Net, SAP, C++, and SharePoint jobs. Job searches include infrastructure, development, IT management, and consulting roles.
- NHS Jobs has over ten thousand new vacancies from National Health Service employers across England and Wales. Perform a job search and find jobs that match your skills, and apply for NHS jobs online.
- CV Library lists thousands of recruitment agencies and employers jobs every day with an extensive recruiter directory to help you find a local agency.
- My Job Scotland has positions for local government in Scotland that lets you search through a broad range of jobs with attractive benefits.
- UK Staff Search currently has 6263 recruiters and employers searching their CV database and adding the very latest jobs to the site; jobs include skilled, management, director, executive and senior jobs paying over £50k.
- Directgov Jobs is used by the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) to find pertinent jobs in your local area.
- Jobs.co.uk has been developed to offer the recruitment industry the most cost-effective and user-friendly job-finding tool in the UK with 116618 jobs, and 2438 recruiters online.
- TotalJobs is one of the UK’s leading jobs boards, attracting over 3.6 million jobseekers every month on the hunt for one of 90,000 live job ads the site carries at any one time.
- FEJobs is the UK’s leading online education recruitment service for the further education sector.
- JobCentre Online NI list vacancies notified to The Northern Ireland Employment Service.
- HealthJobsUK is an independent UK health jobs site that lists administrative and support services positions.
- Artisan People is a specialist recruiter dedicated to providing a bespoke service to Museums, Arts Venues & Galleries.
- Step Ahead work with clients in health, education, local government and not for profit – they have placed temps in the British Library.
- Jobs Go Public has been leading the way in re-defining the standards of recruitment for the public and not for profit sectors.
- British Library Careers offer a range of jobs that are as varied and unique as their world-class collections.
- Library Jobs London a Twitter account that lists jobs in the fields of Library, Archives, Information and Digital Asset management in London.
- FE Jobs a site for academic jobs in Further Education.
- Indeed.co.uk is a comprehensive job search engine for any location within the U.K.
- Great Jobs in Teaching lists thousands of jobs from small rural schools to employment opportunities in the country’s largest universities.
- National Museum Jobs lists jobs across the UK’s national and major regional museums, libraries and archives.
- LG Jobs is the official government jobs site advertising council vacancies.
If you have a job or website you want us to add email us at email@example.com Always put the state/province/country In The Subject Line of emails
This list of websites is based on resources compiled by Rachel Singer Gordon- edited, updated and added to on 11/4/12 by Naomi House. Suzanne Schultz Pick was instrumental in curating, creating and growing this page! Now curated and maintained by the Editor of this page.