Naomi House, Founder & Co-Editor & Sana Khan, Co-Editor
By the end of Jan 2021 I am seeking someone(s) to take over these pages
(no longer hosted on INALJ) – Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further info
Have your job seen by the most job hunters! Get more qualified applicants!
Place a sponsored ad today! Details here
ALL individual jobs are found in pdf format at this link
All lists of additional sites to check will remain below, here on this page
Atlantic Canada Library Joblist: To subscribe, e-mail to: email@example.com. Leave the Subject field blank, and in the message type “subscribe lis-joblist [your first and last name]”.
Indeed.ca Librarian jobs
- The Alberta Association of Library Technicians job board includes jobs from the rest of Canada
- U of Toronto’s Ischool job board lists all types of LIS positions all around the world
- The Canadian Library Association lists library jobs all over Canada
- The Canadian Heritage Information Network job board posts Museum, Archive and Art Gallery positions all over Canada
- The University of Western Ontario’s FIMS Job Site covers North American LIS positions.
- The Canadian Association of Law Libraries lists law library jobs all over Canada.
- Apply to Education is a one stop shop for Teacher-Librarian, Librarian and Library Technician jobs with Canadian School Boards (note: you’ll have to create an account, and to apply for jobs you have to purchase credits)
- Go to Charity Village for LIS jobs in the Non-Profit sector
Individual Public Libraries
Newfoundland and Labrador Public Libraries (NL Public Service Page – Library jobs posted there)
Universities and Colleges
College of the North Atlantic, www.cna.nl.ca/careers/
Corporate and Non-Profits
If you have a job or website you want us to add email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Always put the state/province/country In The Subject Line of emails
This list of websites is partly based on resources compiled by Library and Archives Canada – edited, updated and added to on 5/26/13 by Naomi House. Sam Read was instrumental in growing this page! Now curated and maintained by the Editor of this page.