Another fantastic month!
Our busiest day in November was 20,353 views on 11/3, and our busiest week had 110,721 views, and our month was 421,532 views!
We also hit 8.9 million page views in total. Fantastic! My big news for the month was the launch of my new community and crowdfunding website, T160K.org, which focuses on arts and culture partnerships across Africa. I am co-founder and CMO.
Some fast stats for November 2014:
- 8,954,599 total INALJ.com page views (all time) and 421,532 in November alone
- 34,739 Tweets milestone reached
- 6,131 Twitter followers
- 6,492 Facebook fans
- 7,193 LinkedIn group members
- 1,197 INALJ.com email subscribers
- Our ?th fan found their job! ? fans shared that they found jobs in November and many, many more found jobs as well. (this stat will be updated later on some month)
- California was the most viewed US state page with 16,943 views
- Ontario was the most viewed Canadian province and of ALL jobs pages with 21,709 views
- Total jobs added for the month 6,595
The top 6 INALJ articles in November were:
- Why I Quit My Library Job and Why I No Longer Want One by Naomi House, INALJ.com founder
- “My life fell apart… and then I had to go back to work” by Amy Steinbauer, Senior Assistant, INALJ Califor Add Mediania
- I am not a librarian (and neither are you) by Naomi House, INALJ.com founder
- Essential Research Mobile Apps for Librarians by Stephanie Noell, Senior Editor
- If You Want A Library Job, Look Outside the Library! Kate Kosturski, Senior Editor and Volunteer Coordinator
- 5 Things That People Don’t Realize their Librarians Do by Rebecca Tischler, Senior Editor
It is hard work finding job opportunities, applying for them and getting hired. I hope INALJ makes at least one aspect of your hunt easier so you can focus on applying and getting the job. Here is hoping December continues the trend. Here is hoping the community we have built can help you focus and grow and most importantly find work that can support you and work you can be passionate about.
Image created with Facebook and Paint