Over 3.5 million total page views reached in November!
What a great month! we reached over 3.5 million page views at INALJ.com! November’s busiest day was 13,879 views on 11/18, and our busiest week had 73,380 views the 45th week of the year, and for the month INALJ.com had 281,501 views!
Some fast stats for November 2013:
- 3,591,074 total INALJ.com page views (all time) and 281,501 in November alone
- over 19,301 Tweets milestone reached
- 4,188 Twitter followers
- 5,643 Facebook fans
- 4,077 LinkedIn group members
- 1,182 INALJ.com email subscribers
- Our ?th fan found their job! ? fans shared that they found jobs in October and many, many more found jobs as well. (this stat will be updated later on this month)
- California was the most viewed state page with 11,949 views
- Ontario was the most viewed Canadian province with 4,584 views
- Total jobs added for the month 5,762 (to be updated later this month- awaiting a few states)
The top 5 INALJ articles in November were:
1. Gift Ideas for the Librarian in Your Life by Sarah Roark Schott, Head Editor, INALJ Arizona
2. Respectfully Declining a Job Offer by Sarah Deringer, Head Editor, INALJ Mississippi
3.Making Library School’s Dirty Little Secret Work for You by Ruth Kitchin Tillman, Head Editor, INALJ Maryland
4. Librarians & Libraries in Comic Books by Mychal R. Ludwig, Head Editor, INALJ New Mexico
5. Why Every Profession Needs a Librarian or Information Professional by Sara Dixon, Head Editor, INALJ Kansas
Honorable mention to my gift guide tied at #3
It is hard work finding job opportunities, applying for them and getting hired. I hope INALJ makes at least one aspect of your hunt easier so you can focus on applying and getting the job. Here is hoping December continues the trend. Here is hoping the community we have built can help you focus and grow and most importantly find work that can support you and work you can be passionate about.