Phenomenal growth! INALJ had nearly 300,000 page views in May!
Sixty-four fans reported that they found jobs!
In May the total page visits were over 299,000!!! Half way through 2013 and we already have nearly doubled the page views for 2011 and 2012 combined! And we reached 1.5 million views total on May 12. May 2013 saw our busiest day (15,326 views 5/28), week (70,759 views the 22nd week of the year), and month (299,021 views)!
Some fast stats for May 2013:
- 1,699,559 total INALJ.com page views (all time) and 299,021 in May alone
- over 13,887 Tweets milestone reached
- 3,488 Twitter followers
- 5,283 Facebook fans
- 3,325 LinkedIn group members
- 1,098 INALJ.com email subscribers
- Our 977th fan found their job!
- California was the most viewed state page with 13,932 views
- Total jobs added for the month 7,322
I love looking back and hope we continue to grow in leaps and bounds. May was stunning! We had a daily high in April of 12,460 views on 4/8/13 and we jumped to a high of 15,326 on 5/28/13 !!!
The top 5 INALJ articles in MAY were:
1. 4 Reference tools that save my life (on a daily basis) by Amanda Viana, Head Editor, INALJ Massachusetts
2. On Being a Secret Librarian by Nena Schvaneveldt, Head Editor, INALJ Utah
3. 3 Ways to Get Library Experience without a Library Job by Courtney Baron, Head Editor, INALJ Georgia
4. 3 Off-the-Beaten-Paths to Librarianship by Claire Schmieder, Head Editor, INALJ New Jersey
5. What to Expect When You’re Interviewing: The Fabulous Five by Amanda Marie Yetter, former INALJ Maryland Head Editor
It is hard work finding job opportunities, applying for them and getting hired. I hope INALJ makes at least one aspect of your hunt easier so you can focus on applying and getting the job. Here is hoping June continues the trend. Here is hoping the community we have built can help you focus and grow and most importantly find work that can support you and work you can be passionate about.
Charts created via Excel
reposted from 6/3/13