15 million page views!
What a great month! December stats often get overlooked as everyone looks at their end of year stats, but we had a darn good December!
Our busiest day in December had 20,964 views on 12/1, and our busiest week had 106,365 views, and our month had 402,184 views!
We reached 15 million page views in total! Also hoping INALJ supporters will continue to follow and support my other venture, the social purpose corp/ community and crowdfunding website, T160K.org, which focuses on arts and culture partnerships across Africa. I am a co-founder and CMO.
Some fast stats for December 2015:
- 15,237,555 total INALJ.com page views (all time) and 402,184 in December alone
- 48,618 Tweets milestone reached
- 7,289 Twitter followers
- 7,234 Facebook fans
- 8,643 LinkedIn group members
- 1,218 INALJ.com email subscribers
- California was the most viewed US state page with 15,247 views
- Ontario was the most viewed Canadian province and of ALL jobs pages with 16,869 views
- Total jobs added for the month 5,513
The top 10 INALJ articles in December :
- Why I Quit My Library Job and Why I No Longer Want One by Naomi House, INALJ founder and CEO
- Ch-ch-changes for INALJ in 2016! by Naomi House, INALJ founder and CEO
- How Not to Impress a Hiring Manager: Lessons I’ve Learned from Hiring Student Assistants by Ruth Harries
- 5 Things That People Don’t Realize their Librarians Do by Rebecca Tischler
- Ten Useful Websites for Techie Librarians by Rebekah Kati
- “Why do you need a master’s degree to be a librarian?” by Alexis Stapp
- Self-Care for Job-Seekers by Elinor Crosby
- 10 Fake Books from TV and Film : #WhenLibrariansHaveTooMuchTimeOnTheirHands by Andrew Koval
- Respectfully Declining a Job Offer by Sarah Deringer
- I Survived Rejection after an Internal Interview, and So Can You! by Laura Birkenhauer
Honorary mention (and true #6) to the always popular this time of year,
For Librarians, Buy Librarians 2015 Holiday Shopping Guide
The top 10 blogs for the month can be found on Twitter with #Top10INALJDec15
It is hard work finding job opportunities, applying for them and getting hired. I hope INALJ makes at least one aspect of your hunt easier so you can focus on applying and getting the job. Here is hoping 2016 continues the trend. Here is hoping the community we have built can help you focus and grow and most importantly find work that can support you and work you can be passionate about.
published 1/1/2016 but may look to be earlier because I didn’t want it on the main page, so that is that