What a great month it has been! INALJ had over a Quarter of a Million page views in April!
Fifty-six fans reported that they found jobs!
In April the daily page visits totaled over a 250,000!!!
Some fast stats for April 2013:
- 1,400,538 total INALJ.com page views (all time) and 280,004 in April alone
- over 13,308 Tweets milestone reached
- 3,381 Twitter followers
- 5,257 Facebook fans
- 3,203 LinkedIn group members
- 1,089 INALJ.com email subscribers
- Our 913th fan found their job!
- California was the most viewed state page with 8,656 views
- Total jobs added for the month 13,635 (to be updated on 5/2/13)
I love looking back and hope we continue to grow in leaps and bounds. April was stunning! The blog posts made us go from a daily high in March of 11,848 on 3/26/13 to a high of 12,460 on 4/8/13 !!!
The top 5 INALJ articles in April were:
- So, you think you might want an MLIS? by Sarah Porter, Head Editor, INALJ California
- Library 101: The Missing Course that You Wish You Could Have Taken by Shayna Monnens, Head Editor, INALJ South Dakota
- Free your wardrobe and the rest will follow! by Lauren Arnsman, Head Editor, INALJ Puerto Rico
- 4 Sites That Every Librarian Should Know and Show by Fallon Bleich, Head Editor, INALJ Oklahoma
- Soft Skills = Success: Demonstrating Soft Skills in your Job Application – DOs and DON’Ts by Julie Watson, Head Editor, INALJ Pennsylvania
It is hard work finding job opportunities, applying for them and getting hired. I hope INALJ makes at least one aspect of your hunt easier so you can focus on applying and getting the job. Here is hoping May continues the trend. Here is hoping the community we have built can help you focus and grow and most importantly find work that can support you and work you can be passionate about.
Image created via Word It Out
Stats graph created using the stats tool in WordPress