3 million total page views
& over 318,000 page views this month alone!
September was incredible! We hit 3 million page views on 9/27. September’s busiest day was 14,629 views on 9/9, and our busiest week had 77,396 views the 37th week of the year, and for the month INALJ.com had 318,609 views!
Some fast stats for September 2013:
- 3,030,609 total INALJ.com page views (all time) and 318,609 in September alone
- over 17,861 Tweets milestone reached
- 3,995 Twitter followers
- 5,582 Facebook fans
- 3,836 LinkedIn group members
- 1,173 INALJ.com email subscribers
- Our ?th fan found their job! ? fans shared that they found jobs in Sept and many, many more found jobs as well. (this stat will be updated later on)
- California was the most viewed state page with 14,048 views
- Ontario was the most viewed Canadian province with 4,341 views
- Total jobs added for the month 7,830 (updated 10/11/13)
I love looking back and hope we continue to grow in leaps and bounds.
The most viewed interview was with Jon Haupt …Wine Librarian by Kiersten Bryant, Head Editor, INALJ California
The top 5 INALJ articles in September were:
1.Anxiety-Free Interview Wardrobe in 20 Pieces or Less by Veda Darby Soberman, Head Editor, INALJ Hawaii
2. Should I Stay, or Should I Go Now? by Alexis Rohlfing, Head Editor, INALJ New Hampshire
3. At the Crossroads: Taking the Next Step Post-MLIS by Amanda Viana, Head Editor, INALJ Massachusetts
4. What Not to Do While Job Searching by Stephanie Leigh Taylor, Head Editor, INALJ British Columbia
5. 3 Things to Consider after Receiving a Job Offer by Brad McNally, Head Editor, INALJ Ohio
It is hard work finding job opportunities, applying for them and getting hired. I hope INALJ makes at least one aspect of your hunt easier so you can focus on applying and getting the job. Here is hoping October continues the trend. Here is hoping the community we have built can help you focus and grow and most importantly find work that can support you and work you can be passionate about.
Chart created via Excel