Over 339,000 page views in August!
August saw our 2nd busiest day ever at 15,523 views on 8/13, and 2nd busiest week ever with 81,159 views the 31st week of the year, and the 2nd busiest month ever at INALJ.com with 339,855 views!
Some fast stats for August 2013:
- 2,712,000 total INALJ.com page views (all time) and 339,855 in August alone
- over 17,001 Tweets milestone reached
- 3,852 Twitter followers
- 5,520 Facebook fans
- 3,729 LinkedIn group members
- 1,221 INALJ.com email subscribers
- Our 1,187th fan found their job! 81 fans shared that they found jobs in August and many, many more found jobs as well.
- California was the most viewed state page with 14,212 views
- Ontario was the most viewed Canadian province with 4,840 views
- Total jobs added for the month 7,403 (to be updated 9/5/13)
I love looking back and hope we continue to grow in leaps and bounds.
The top 5 INALJ articles in August were:
1.Ten Useful Websites for Techie Librarians by Rebekah Kati, Head Editor, INALJ North Carolina
2. Should You Leave the MLS off Your Resume? by Sarah Roark Schott, Head Editor, INALJ Arizona
3. You Are Not A Good Fit For This Position by Gabrielle Spiers, Head Editor, INALJ Montana
4. 5 Fun and Interesting Blogs to Follow by Kiersten Bryant, Head Editor, INALJ California
5. Beggars Can’t Be Choosers by Claire Schmieder, Head Editor, INALJ New Jersey
It is hard work finding job opportunities, applying for them and getting hired. I hope INALJ makes at least one aspect of your hunt easier so you can focus on applying and getting the job. Here is hoping September continues the trend. Here is hoping the community we have built can help you focus and grow and most importantly find work that can support you and work you can be passionate about.
Chart created via Excel