What a great month it has been! INALJ reached 1,000,000 page views on March 17, 2013!!!
Fifty-three fans reported that they found jobs!
In March the daily site visits jumped up 50%!!!
Some fast stats for March 2013:
- 1,120,534 total INALJ.com page views (all time) and 239,353 in March alone
- over 12,830 Tweets milestone reached
- 3,278 Twitter followers
- 5,209 Facebook fans
- 2,946 LinkedIn group members
- 941 INALJ.com email subscribers
- Our 850th fan found their job!
- California was the most viewed state page with 10,628 views
- Total jobs added for the month 7,214 (to be updated on 4/3/13)
I love looking back and hope we continue to grow in leaps and bounds. March was stunning! The blog posts made us go from a daily high in February of 9,503 on 2/26/13 to a high of 11,848 on 3/26/13 !!!
The top 5 articles in March were:
- 4 Sites That Every Librarian Should Know and Show by Fallon Bleich, Head Editor, INALJ Oklahoma
- What I Learned During My Two and a Half Years on the Job Market by Kristen Jaques, Head Editor, INALJ Maine
- Ten Useful Websites for Techie Librarians by Rebekah Kati, Head Editor, INALJ North Carolina
- 10 Inspiring Pinterest Collections Created by Libraries and Librarians by Kiersten Bryant, Head Editor, INALJ California
- 5 Ways to Get Library Job Experience (When You Don’t Have a Library Job) by Sean O’Brien, Head Editor, INALJ Colorado
It is hard work finding job opportunities, applying for them and getting hired. I hope INALJ makes at least one aspect of your hunt easier so you can focus on applying and getting the job. Here is hoping April continues the trend. Here is hoping the community we have built can help you focus and grow and most importantly find work that can support you and work you can be passionate about.
Image created via Wordle
Stats graph created using the stats tool in WordPress