13 million page views!
What a great month! August was such an amazing month at INALJ, though bittersweet. It was also the end of an INALJ era as it was the last month long serving volunteers Rachael Altman, COO and Ashley Mancill, Volunteer Manager, were with us. Starting in August I went back to my roots and was the only one adding jobs, though tons of great volunteers will continue to send and format them :)
It was also our 3rd busiest month of ALL TIME!
Our busiest day in August had 24,919 views on 8/11, and our busiest week had 124,623 views, and our month had 529,511 views!
We also hit 13 million page views in total! Also hoping INALJ supporters will continue to follow and support my latest venture, the new social purpose corp/ community and crowdfunding website, T160K.org, which focuses on arts and culture partnerships across Africa. I am a co-founder and CMO.
Some fast stats for August 2015:
- 13,461,873 total INALJ.com page views (all time) and 529,511 in August alone
- 44,053 Tweets milestone reached
- 6,955 Twitter followers
- 6,997 Facebook fans
- 8,388 LinkedIn group members
- 1,234 INALJ.com email subscribers
- California was the most viewed US state page with 24,018 views
- Ontario was the most viewed Canadian province and of ALL jobs pages with 29,682 views
- Total jobs added for the month 8,355
The top 9 INALJ articles in August :
- Why I Quit My Library Job and Why I No Longer Want One by Naomi House, INALJ founder and CEO
- Wanted: The Next Librarian of Congress by Andy Woodworth
- “Why do you need a master’s degree to be a librarian?” by Alexis Stapp
- The Linebacker Librarian by Jaclyn Butz
- The (Pregnant) Elephant in the Room by Jen Park
- How I Found My Job: Moving On From Disappointment (and finding success!) by Karly Szczepkowski
- I am not a librarian (and neither are you) by Naomi House, INALJ founder and CEO
- Why We Should Banish Business Suits for Interviews by Naomi House, INALJ founder and CEO
- Appreciating Your Staff: It’s Not All Fun, Games and Parties by Laura Birkenhauer
The top 20 blogs for the month can be found on Twitter with #Top20INALJAug15
It is hard work finding job opportunities, applying for them and getting hired. I hope INALJ makes at least one aspect of your hunt easier so you can focus on applying and getting the job. Here is hoping September continues the trend. Here is hoping the community we have built can help you focus and grow and most importantly find work that can support you and work you can be passionate about.
Image created with Fotor