2nd best month EVER & 10.5 million page views!
Our busiest day in March was 22,633 views on 3/30, and our busiest week had 122,687 views, and our month was 543,482 views, our 2nd best month ever!
We also hit 10.5 million page views in total and nearly beat our best month ever, July 2014 Also hoping INALJ supporters will continue to follow and support my latest venture, the new social purpose corp/ community and crowdfunding website, T160K.org, which focuses on arts and culture partnerships across Africa. I am co-founder and CMO.
Some fast stats for March 2015:
- 10,870,057 total INALJ.com page views (all time) and 543,482 in March alone
- ? Tweets milestone reached (forgot to check)
- ? Twitter followers (forgot to check)
- ? Facebook fans(forgot to check)
- ? LinkedIn group members (forgot to check)
- ? INALJ.com email subscribers (forgot to check)
- California was the most viewed US state page with ? views – but it always is (forgot to check)
- Ontario was the most viewed Canadian province and of ALL jobs pages with ? views as usual (forgot to check)
- Total jobs added for the month 6,250
The top 5 INALJ articles in March were:
- Why I Quit My Library Job and Why I No Longer Want One by Naomi House
- Baby Face in the Workplace by Veronica Leigh Milliner
- Resume Missteps & Solutions by Amy Steinbauer
- Why Running Makes Me A Better Librarian by Alphild Dick
- So You Want to be a Prison Librarian? : An Interview with a Corrections Librarian by Josh Rimmer
It is hard work finding job opportunities, applying for them and getting hired. I hope INALJ makes at least one aspect of your hunt easier so you can focus on applying and getting the job. Here is hoping April continues the trend. Here is hoping the community we have built can help you focus and grow and most importantly find work that can support you and work you can be passionate about.
Image created with Wordle
actually published 5/31/15 but backdated -nh