11 million page views!
What a great month! April was such an amazing month at INALJ! I was lucky enough this month to travel to my alma mater, Rutgers SCI MLIS program and present the final colloquium of the year, Developing Your Digital Brand … with an emphasis on getting a job.”
Our busiest day in April was 22,655 views on 4/7, and our busiest week had 121,903 views, and our month was 517,490 views!
We also hit 11 million page views in total! Also hoping INALJ supporters will continue to follow and support my latest venture, the new social purpose corp/ community and crowdfunding website, T160K.org, which focuses on arts and culture partnerships across Africa. I am co-founder and CMO.
Some fast stats for April 2015:
- 11,387,538 total INALJ.com page views (all time) and 517,490 in April alone
- 39,634 Tweets milestone reached
- 6,681 Twitter followers
- 6,701 Facebook fans
- 7,783 LinkedIn group members
- 1,223 INALJ.com email subscribers
- California was the most viewed US state page with 23,471 views
- Ontario was the most viewed Canadian province and of ALL jobs pages with 27,961views
- Total jobs added for the month 7,310 (approx.)
The top INALJ articles in April will be listed later:
It is hard work finding job opportunities, applying for them and getting hired. I hope INALJ makes at least one aspect of your hunt easier so you can focus on applying and getting the job. Here is hoping May continues the trend. Here is hoping the community we have built can help you focus and grow and most importantly find work that can support you and work you can be passionate about.
Image created with Fotor