A great end to 2014!
Our busiest day in December was 19,622 views on 12/1, and our busiest week had 105,031 views, and our month was 397,632 views!
We also hit 9 million page views in total and nearly 9.5 million! Fantastic! My big news for the month was the introduction of the 2015 INALJ Leadership Team! Also hoping INALJ supporters will continue to follow and support my latest venture, the new social purpose corp/ community and crowdfunding website, T160K.org, which focuses on arts and culture partnerships across Africa. I am co-founder and CMO.
Some fast stats for December 2014:
- 9,352,262 total INALJ.com page views (all time) and 397,632 in December alone
- 35,535 Tweets milestone reached
- 6,262 Twitter followers
- 6,552 Facebook fans
- 7,333 LinkedIn group members
- 1,197 INALJ.com email subscribers
- Our ?th fan found their job! ? fans shared that they found jobs in December and many, many more found jobs as well. (this stat will be updated later on some month)
- California was the most viewed US state page with 15,672 views
- Ontario was the most viewed Canadian province and of ALL jobs pages with 18,399 views
- Total jobs added for the month 6,452
The top 7 INALJ articles in December were:
- Why I Quit My Library Job and Why I No Longer Want One by Naomi House, INALJ.com founder
- Forty Resume Tweaks to Get You an Interview by Margot Note, Director of Archives and Information Management for the World Monuments Fund
- For Librarians, Buy Librarians by Naomi House, INALJ.com founder
- So What CAN a Librarian Do Outside the Library? Kate Kosturski, Senior Editor and Volunteer Coordinator
- How to Avoid HR’s Wall of Shame. Job Application Mistakes to Avoid at All Costs by Josh Rimmer, Senior Editor, INALJ Missouri, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Kentucky, Louisiana
- The Skinny on Cruise Ship Librarianship by Rebecca Vogler, Head Editor, INALJ Nevada
It is hard work finding job opportunities, applying for them and getting hired. I hope INALJ makes at least one aspect of your hunt easier so you can focus on applying and getting the job. Here is hoping January continues the trend. Here is hoping the community we have built can help you focus and grow and most importantly find work that can support you and work you can be passionate about.
Image created with Fotor