6.5 million page views total!
What a great month! The big news is June was our second busiest month ever!
In addition our busiest day EVER was 23,893 views on 6/2, and our busiest week Ever was at 120,716 views, and our second busiest month EVER at INALJ.com with 496,126 views! June actually was a record month for average page views per day (16,538) and would have been number one if there were 31 days in the month.
Some fast stats for June 2014:
- 6,506,790 total INALJ.com page views (all time) and 496,126in June alone
- 28,334 Tweets milestone reached
- 5,337 Twitter followers
- 6,128 Facebook fans
- 6,001 LinkedIn group members
- 1,226 INALJ.com email subscribers
- Our ?th fan found their job! ? fans shared that they found jobs in June and many, many more found jobs as well. (this stat will be updated later on some month)
- California was the most viewed state page with 25,556 views
- Ontario was the most viewed Canadian province with 10,443 views
- Total jobs added for the month 7,610
The top 5 INALJ articles in June were:
- Your Unofficial Guide to Socializing at the ALA Annual Conference 2014 by Holly Boyer, Head Editor, INALJ Virginia #alaac14
- 5 Things That People Don’t Realize their Librarians Do by Rebecca Tischler, Head Editor, INALJ Tennessee
- Why I Turned Down my First Professional Library Job Offer by Natalie Kahn
- 5 Things I’ve Learned Serving on Search Committees by Bradley Woodruff, Head Editor, INALJ Wisconsin
- Free Advice (Literally) for New Librarians by Naomi House, INALJ.com founder
It is hard work finding job opportunities, applying for them and getting hired. I hope INALJ makes at least one aspect of your hunt easier so you can focus on applying and getting the job. Here is hoping July continues the trend. Here is hoping the community we have built can help you focus and grow and most importantly find work that can support you and work you can be passionate about.
Image created with Photovisi