6 million page views total / 500,000+ in May alone
What a great month! The big news is we reached over 6 million page views on INALJ.com and we broke 500,000 page views in a single month for the first time ever!
In addition it was the best month at INALJ.com for all other stats! Our busiest day EVER was 23,771 views on 5/27, and our busiest week Ever was at 119,337 views, and our busiest month EVER at INALJ.com with 503,069 views!
Some fast stats for May 2014:
- 6,010,692 total INALJ.com page views (all time) and 503,069 in May alone
- 26,536 Tweets milestone reached
- 5,044 Twitter followers
- 6,041 Facebook fans
- 5,658 LinkedIn group members
- 1,222 INALJ.com email subscribers
- Our ?th fan found their job! ? fans shared that they found jobs in May and many, many more found jobs as well. (this stat will be updated later on this month)
- California was the most viewed state page with 24,029 views
- Ontario was the most viewed Canadian province with 10,345 views
- Total jobs added for the month 9,707
The top 5 INALJ articles in May were:
- 5 Things That People Don’t Realize their Librarians Do by Rebecca Tischler, Head Editor, INALJ Tennessee
- Dealing with Imposter Syndrome and Feeling Like You Belong by Clare Sobotka, Head Editor, INALJ Idaho
- Ten Useful Websites for Techie Librarians by Rebekah Kati, Head Editor, INALJ North Carolina
- My Experience Leaving the MLS off My Resume by Sarah Roark Schott, Head Editor, INALJ Arizona
- My Best (Worst) Interview by Naomi House, INALJ.com founder
It is hard work finding job opportunities, applying for them and getting hired. I hope INALJ makes at least one aspect of your hunt easier so you can focus on applying and getting the job. Here is hoping June continues the trend. Here is hoping the community we have built can help you focus and grow and most importantly find work that can support you and work you can be passionate about.
*screen capture of chart made with WordPress and Excel