5 million total page views reached in March!
What a great month! The big news is we reached over 5 million page views at INALJ.com on 3/30!
In addition it was the best month at INALJ.com for all stats! Our busiest day EVER was 20,026 views on 3/24, and our busiest week EVER at 104,475 views, and our busiest month EVER at INALJ.com with 431,907 views!
Some fast stats for March 2014:
- 5,027,988 total INALJ.com page views (all time) and 431,907 in March alone
- 23,242 Tweets milestone reached
- 4,689 Twitter followers
- 5,844 Facebook fans
- 5,052 LinkedIn group members
- 1,203 INALJ.com email subscribers
- Our ?th fan found their job! ? fans shared that they found jobs in January and many, many more found jobs as well. (this stat will be updated later on this month)
- California was the most viewed state page with 20,936 views
- Ontario was the most viewed Canadian province with 8,316 views
- Total jobs added for the month 9,095
The top 5 INALJ articles in March were:
- Debunking 10 Librarian Misconceptions by Aimee Graham, Head Editor, INALJ New York State
- Working at a Public Library Reference Desk by Clare Sobotka, Head Editor, INALJ Idaho
- What to write after they’ve turned you down by Mary-Michelle Moore, Head Editor, INALJ California
- The 8 Best Reader’s Advisory Websites by Rebecca Tischler, Head Editor, INALJ Tennessee
- 3 Ways that your Job Interview can go seriously awry, and how to avoid them by Charissa Brammer, Head Editor, INALJ Maine
It is hard work finding job opportunities, applying for them and getting hired. I hope INALJ makes at least one aspect of your hunt easier so you can focus on applying and getting the job. Here is hoping April continues the trend. Here is hoping the community we have built can help you focus and grow and most importantly find work that can support you and work you can be passionate about.
*screen capture of chart made with WordPress