Over 4 million total page views reached in January!
What a great month! The big news is we reached over 4 million page views at INALJ.com on 1/13! In addition it was the best month at INALJ.com for many stats! January’s busiest day was 15,556 views on 1/27, and our busiest week EVER at 86,866 views the 5th week of the year, and our busiest month EVER at INALJ.com with 356,650 views!
Some fast stats for January 2014:
- 4,293,376 total INALJ.com page views (all time) and 356,650 in January alone
- 20,485 Tweets milestone reached
- 4,395 Twitter followers
- 5,750 Facebook fans
- 4,525 LinkedIn group members
- 1,220 INALJ.com email subscribers
- Our ?th fan found their job! ? fans shared that they found jobs in January and many, many more found jobs as well. (this stat will be updated later on this month)
- California was the most viewed state page with 16,986 views
- Ontario was the most viewed Canadian province with 5,690 views
- Total jobs added for the month 6,217
The top 5 INALJ articles in January were:
1.10 Inspiring Pinterest Collections Created by Libraries and Librarians by Kiersten Bryant, former Head Editor, INALJ California
2. Tips for the start of the job search—what I wish I had really understood before I began by Clare Sobotka, Head Editor, INALJ Idaho
3. Translating Non-Library Skills to a Library-Directed Résumé by Joe Hudak, MLIS
4. Respectfully Declining a Job Offer by Sarah Deringer, Head Editor, INALJ Mississippi
5. What I Learned During My Two and a Half Years on the Job Market by Kristen Jaques, former Head Editor, INALJ Maine
It is hard work finding job opportunities, applying for them and getting hired. I hope INALJ makes at least one aspect of your hunt easier so you can focus on applying and getting the job. Here is hoping February continues the trend. Here is hoping the community we have built can help you focus and grow and most importantly find work that can support you and work you can be passionate about.
*screen capture of chart made with WordPress