Over 3.75 million total page views reached in December!
What a great month! we reached over 3.75 million page views at INALJ.com! December’s busiest day was 12,895 views on 12/3, and our busiest week had 69,787 views the 49th week of the year, and for the month INALJ.com had 241,055 views!
Some fast stats for December 2013:
- 3,875,681 total INALJ.com page views (all time) and 241,055 in December alone
- over 19,926 Tweets milestone reached
- 4,248 Twitter followers
- 5,685 Facebook fans
- 4,232 LinkedIn group members
- 1,186 INALJ.com email subscribers
- Our ?th fan found their job! ? fans shared that they found jobs in December and many, many more found jobs as well. (this stat will be updated later on this month)
- California was the most viewed state page with 10,586 views
- Ontario was the most viewed Canadian province with 2,542 views
- Total jobs added for the month 5,614
The top 5 INALJ articles in December were:
1. Respectfully Declining a Job Offer by Sarah Deringer, Head Editor, INALJ Mississippi
2. But I Can’t Move For a Job! by Elinor Crosby, Head Editor, INALJ Nova Scotia
3. DAM: A Career Opportunity for LIS Pros by Kiersten Bryant, Head Editor, INALJ California
4. Gift Ideas for the Librarian in Your Life by Sarah Roark Schott, Head Editor, INALJ Arizona
5. 10 Library-Themed Businesses I’d Love to Frequent Some Day by Sandra Hoyer, Head Editor, INALJ Washington
It is hard work finding job opportunities, applying for them and getting hired. I hope INALJ makes at least one aspect of your hunt easier so you can focus on applying and getting the job. Here is hoping next year continues the trend. Here is hoping the community we have built can help you focus and grow and most importantly find work that can support you and work you can be passionate about.