Over 350,000 page views in July!
July saw our busiest day ever at 16,464 views on 7/8, and busiest week ever with 81,992 views the 28th week of the year, and the absolute busiest month ever at INALJ.com with 352,754 views, over 30,000 more than June!
Some fast stats for July 2013:
- 2,372,145 total INALJ.com page views (all time) and 352,754 in July alone
- over 15,820 Tweets milestone reached
- 3,778 Twitter followers
- 5,442 Facebook fans
- 3,590 LinkedIn group members
- 1,163 INALJ.com email subscribers
- Our 1,106th fan found their job! 66 shared that they found jobs in July and many, many more did find them.
- California was the most viewed state page with 15,405 views
- Total jobs added for the month 7,578 (to be updated 8/5/13)
I love looking back and hope we continue to grow in leaps and bounds.
The top 5 INALJ articles in July were:
1. A Rejection Letter to the Rejection Letter by R.C. Miessler, Head Editor, INALJ Indiana
2. How Break Out of the Library Field & Feel Good About It by Veda Darby Soberman, Head Editor, INALJ Hawaii
3. What (not) to do while job hunting by Alexis Stapp, Head Editor, INALJ Minnesota
4. 4 Sites That Every Librarian Should Know and Show by Fallon Bleich, Head Editor, INALJ Oklahoma
5. I Found my Dream Job but I’m Not Qualified by Courtney Baron, Head Editor, INALJ Georgia
It is hard work finding job opportunities, applying for them and getting hired. I hope INALJ makes at least one aspect of your hunt easier so you can focus on applying and getting the job. Here is hoping August continues the trend. Here is hoping the community we have built can help you focus and grow and most importantly find work that can support you and work you can be passionate about.
Chart created via Excel