Amazing milestones reached!
2 million total page views & over 319,000 page views in June alone!
In June the total page visits were over 319,000, which is 20,000 more than last month. Half way through 2013 and we already have more than doubled the page views for 2011 and 2012 combined! We reached 2 million views total on June 28th. June 2013 our busiest day was14,899 views on 6/10, and busiest week ever with 78,869 views the 24th week of the year, and the absolute busiest month ever at INALJ.com with 319,832 views!
Some fast stats for June 2013:
- 2,019,319 total INALJ.com page views (all time) and 319,832 in June alone
- over 14,719 Tweets milestone reached
- 3,651 Twitter followers
- 5,350 Facebook fans
- 3,463 LinkedIn group members
- 1,126 INALJ.com email subscribers
- Our 1,040th fan found their job!
- California was the most viewed state page with 14,906 views
- Total jobs added for the month 7,378 (updated 7/7/13)
I love looking back and hope we continue to grow in leaps and bounds.
The top 5 INALJ articles in June were:
1. So You Have Blue Hair by Elinor Crosby, Head Editor, INALJ Nova Scotia
2. “Why do you need a master’s degree to be a librarian?” by Alexis Stapp, Head Editor, INALJ Minnesota
3. Leaving Librarianship: some recent blog posts by Naomi House, Founder and Publisher at INALJ.com
4. Interviewing Tips for Introverts by Amanda May, Head Editor, INALJ North Dakota
5. How Volunteering May Actually Be Hurting Your Job Hunt by Lisa Huntsha, Head Editor, INALJ Sweden
It is hard work finding job opportunities, applying for them and getting hired. I hope INALJ makes at least one aspect of your hunt easier so you can focus on applying and getting the job. Here is hoping July continues the trend. Here is hoping the community we have built can help you focus and grow and most importantly find work that can support you and work you can be passionate about.
Charts created via Excel