14.5 million page views!
What a great month! On a personal note I celebrated my 10th wedding anniversary to my husband, Sana, and we decided to relocate, temporarily back to Washington, DC.
Our busiest day in November had 21,081 views on 11/3, and our busiest week had 105,070 views, and our month had 415,565 views!
We reached 14.5 million page views in total! Also hoping INALJ supporters will continue to follow and support my latest venture, the new social purpose corp/ community and crowdfunding website, T160K.org, which focuses on arts and culture partnerships across Africa. I am a co-founder and CMO.
Some fast stats for November 2015:
- 14,835,371 total INALJ.com page views (all time) and 415,565 in November alone
- 47,601 Tweets milestone reached
- 7,233 Twitter followers
- 7,196 Facebook fans
- 8,593 LinkedIn group members
- 1,219 INALJ.com email subscribers
- California was the most viewed US state page with 15,548 views
- Ontario was the most viewed Canadian province and of ALL jobs pages with 21,377 views
- Total jobs added for the month 5,937
The top 10 INALJ articles in November :
- Why I Quit My Library Job and Why I No Longer Want One by Naomi House, INALJ founder and CEO
- #SaveINALJ : INALJ is 5 years old today & we need funding to continue! by Naomi House, INALJ founder and CEO
- How Not to Impress a Hiring Manager: Lessons I’ve Learned from Hiring Student Assistants by Ruth Harries
- I Survived Rejection after an Internal Interview, and So Can You! by Laura Birkenhauer
- “Why do you need a master’s degree to be a librarian?” by Alexis Stapp
- Highly Desired: Straightforward Library Job Ads by R.C. Miessler
- Applying for Jobs Outside of the US: A Few Places to Start and Some Things to Consider by Yandee Vazquez
- 5 Things That People Don’t Realize their Librarians Do by Rebecca Tischler
- Scholarships for Everyone! – Funding your MLIS or MLS by Sandra Hoyer
- Essential Research Mobile Apps for Librarians by Stephanie Noell
Honorary mention (and true #5) to the always popular this time of year,
For Librarians, Buy Librarians 2015 Holiday Shopping Guide
The top 8 (not 20 this month) blogs for the month can be found on Twitter with #Top10INALJNov15
It is hard work finding job opportunities, applying for them and getting hired. I hope INALJ makes at least one aspect of your hunt easier so you can focus on applying and getting the job. Here is hoping December continues the trend. Here is hoping the community we have built can help you focus and grow and most importantly find work that can support you and work you can be passionate about.
Image created with a camera and zero patience for it to be a good shot and featured image made with Wordle awhile ago
published 12/1/2015 but looks to be earlier because I didn’t want it on the main page, so that is that