14 million page views!
What a great month! And incredibly busy as I had little access to wifi for the last two weeks! And we celebrated 5 years doing this!!!! Happy birthday to us!
Our busiest day in October had 20,706 views on 10/5, and our busiest week had 119,379 views, and our month had 445,878 views! We also hit 5 million total views in 2015!
We reached 14 million page views in total! Also hoping INALJ supporters will continue to follow and support my latest venture, the new social purpose corp/ community and crowdfunding website, T160K.org, which focuses on arts and culture partnerships across Africa. I am a co-founder and CMO.
Some fast stats for October 2015:
- 14,419,798 total INALJ.com page views (all time) and 445,878 in October alone
- 46,747 Tweets milestone reached
- 7,158 Twitter followers
- 7,154 Facebook fans
- 8,499 LinkedIn group members
- 1,232 INALJ.com email subscribers
- California was the most viewed US state page with 15,985 views
- Ontario was the most viewed Canadian province and of ALL jobs pages with 17,599 views
- Total jobs added for the month 7,836
The top 8 INALJ articles in October :
- #SaveINALJ : INALJ is 5 years old today & we need funding to continue! by Naomi House, INALJ founder and CEO
- Why I Quit My Library Job and Why I No Longer Want One by Naomi House, INALJ founder and CEO
- 5 Things That People Don’t Realize their Librarians Do by Rebecca Tischler
- New Adults Need Libraries, Too by Abby Hargreaves
- How to Stay Positive During a Long Job Hunt by Scottie Kapel
- Learn a New Language for Your Library Career by Raymond Pun
- Ten Useful Websites for Techie Librarians by Rebekah Kati
- “Why do you need a master’s degree to be a librarian?” by Alexis Stapp
The top 8 (not 20 this month) blogs for the month can be found on Twitter with #Top8INALJOct15
It is hard work finding job opportunities, applying for them and getting hired. I hope INALJ makes at least one aspect of your hunt easier so you can focus on applying and getting the job. Here is hoping November continues the trend. Here is hoping the community we have built can help you focus and grow and most importantly find work that can support you and work you can be passionate about.
Image created with a camera and zero patience for it to be a good shot
published 11/2/2015 but looks to be earlier because I didn’t want it on the main page, so there is that also there is no head showing on the slider because there are enough heads on the slider